Thursday, January 14, 2010

What a week!

I haven't had time (or energy) to blog since Monday--obviously. I've worked nearly round the clock all week on appeals...dealt with various issues...and anxiously awaiting the weekend. It's a glorious, three day weekend!! Saturday cropping at the MS Society and then whatever the hell I please on Sunday and Monday. Yep, looking forward to the weekend. Next week promises to be somewhat hectic, but hopefully not to the extent of this one. Ohhh...and next weekend is Oaks weekend in Galveston! The dynamics have changed so that will be um, different but it's a weekend with the Oaks so good things to come there. Oh and an MS event on the way to the island. Hmmm, I'm tired already. Perhaps I should consider taking that Monday off....

1 comment:

Tongue Trip said...

busy bee, perhaps you need to slow down a bit. :) nice to take a little peek into your life.