Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh so busy...

I knew today would be a busy one at the office so no real surprise there but it feels as though I accomplished nothing. I was all over the office from my office to the front counter, to the files and back and I'm paying for it tonight. I'm tired, tired, tired. And my body hurts. My entire right side is one tight knot and walking at times today has been a chore. But I push on!

Classes begin next week so the rest of this week will be insane. I've been complaining for a while about the state of society and people and their entitlement attitude...and it just continues to grow. It makes me sad to see in this age of progress what basic communication and interaction has come to. No one listens, people act as though they are the only person on the face of the earth, work ethic has gone by the wayside and everyone is looking for someone else to blame. What happened to personal responsibility?

Yes, I am a bit miffed by it all (to put it lightly). I find myself wondering why I do what I do and if there is any hope for change. The current president campaigned on the promise of change....only problem is that I'm not seeing anywhere that it's for the better.....

No comments: