Saturday, January 02, 2010

No pressures....

I've not let anyone or anything pressure me today. I slept till I wanted then cooked breakfast...bacon and brown sugar cinnamon french toast. After straightening the kitchen I 'retired' to the recliner and proceeded to watch the NCIS marathon on USA....and nap. When I felt completely rested and refreshed I made my way to the shower, dressed and ventured out to Walmart.

OMG....what the heck is wrong with people? Everyone acted as thought they were the only persons on the earth and everyone else should cater to them! Grown adults who know better walking in the middle of the parking lot and not moving. Leaving their shopping cart in the middle of an aisle then walking away to look at something. Just stopping and standing in the way where no one could get around them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's as though common sense no longer exists!

Time for a nice, quiet evening at home.

No comments: