Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010

The first day of the new year of the new decade has been for relaxing around here. I slept in extra late after staying up quite late at Joey's. I brought Hemi home--which Sissy did not like. I took him home a little before 11a, wished everyone a Happy New Year then headed home with intentions of doing something productive. I decided a little nap in the recliner might be a good thing...and slept for probably four hours. What the heck....I figure I needed the rest. Since waking I've been lounging, not doing much of anything, but have decided that is perfectly fine! I still have a few days before having to return reality so for now I will enjoy the remaining downtime...and I will enjoy what each day has to offer.

So however you spent your day...may it be among the happiest of times for you!

No comments: