Tuesday, December 30, 2008

'08 Goal Review

Below are the goals I outlined for 2008 and here on the cusp of 2009 I thought it was a good time to go over them...see if any were met or need revision.....

Goal: go through boxes in dining room and disburse items to permanent place or purge them. (Done!)
....this one I actually did accomplish

Goal: continue to go through items in apartment to find them a permanent home or purge them
...this is ongoing.....

Goal: go through items in storage unit and find them a permanent home among my things or purge them.
...okay, not even touched...the MS thing kinda threw a wrench in this plan....something renewed for '09

Goal: go through my closets and purge clothing I do not or cannot wear (send items in good condition to charity---Tim, you may be getting a call for a pick up!)
....I desparately need to do this....I had hoped to get to this during break but obviously that did not happen....spring break maybe???

Goal: go through and sort scrap supplies so I know what I have so I can use them. Purge any that I feel are no longer my style or that I will not use (any suggestions are greatly appreciated on what to do with them because I know I have stuff in good, useable condition).
....something I've just recently started....well, I have at least started working toward organizing my scraproom...this will certainly be an ongoing item...

Goal: Cook more meals and eat at home. Also, eat healthier.
...probably could have done better with this and definitely a renewed goal for '09...I've already signed up for a couple of the classes at Williams-Sonoma to help with this....

Goal: Either go to the gym and workout or at the very least walk on a regular basis.
...another goal the MS thing kinda screwed up...but that should be an excuse to actually do this so yes...another renewed goal for '09...

Goal: save some money instead of spending every nickel I get!

....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......most definitely a goal to be renewed for '09!...I believe it's time to add the word budget to my vocabulary......

No comments: