Thursday, December 04, 2008

Damn that Ali Edwards....

...well, not literally. She has what I think is a cool blog with lots of creative stuff that inspires me (if only I'd actually sit down and make the stuff). Anyway...she's been giving away stuff and posting links to the products and one site has now sucked me in...I've visited twice....and bought twice. It's http://www.peachycheap.com and they feature one product (yes, just one product) each day at exceptionally low prices. It's so easy to click on buy and then pay through paypal. So not only am I getting cute stuff at a low price, it'll be delivered to my door (practically). Looking forward to checking the mail now. I guess this is just Merry Christmas to me since I have no idea when my goodies will arrive....and who knows, maybe I'll forget everything I buy so each trip to the mailbox will be a surprise--just like Christmas morning!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot. I have been avoiding doing that click thing. Well until now.