Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a difference a year makes....

Just for grins I decided to check the number of posts for 2007 versus 2008. I found in 2007 I posted 154 times, the number rose significantly in 2008 to 427 (prior to this post). Not sure if I had more to say or was just more diligent! 427! That's at least a post a day and obviously sometimes more than one. Now I know I did not post daily so there must have been some days when I thought I really had something to say! To those of you who read this discourse (big word learned in high school--wow guess the public school system and the ghetto school did teach me something); thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow how cool. Where do I go to find the number??

Unknown said...

Wow how cool. Where do I go to find the number??