Monday, December 29, 2008

In Hiding...

Despite being nearly 1am before heading to bed it was well after 2am before I fell asleep--so much for getting up fairly early. I finally rolled out around 9ish and could have stayed longer if I'd let myself.

Willy is even more lathargic and won't even drink now. I dressed and went to the chiropractor and he was missing when I got home....because he is curled up under my bed sleeping. He is still breathing so I've decided to leave him be for now. He obviously doesn't want to be disturbed. I may try to get him out after I get back from running errands. Who knows, he may surprise me and come out on his own. So far every time he's left the box beside my bed he has returned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor thing. Well they say sleep is the best thing when humans are sick so maybe it is just what he needs right now.