Sunday, December 14, 2008

Self Indulgence....

I should have stayed home today and cleaned and such. Instead it was an afternoon of self-indulgence that began with an hour and a half of massage. DEVINE. After that I treated myself to lunch-with desert-at Pappasitos. Yummy. What a wonderful way to kick off the holiday break.

Home now I have a million things to get done tonight so I can run off to Austin tomorrow for a few days. Elsa will still be working but I can play on my own during the day. Looking forward to a trip to the capital and possibly the Bob Bullock Museum, some vintage shopping (or at least looking) on South Congress and maybe even squeezing in a little scrapping along the way. I'm sure the evenings will be filled with lots of laughter, gossip, good food and wine.

I'll try to post along the way...but no promises. :)

Have a good week all.

No comments: