Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kicking Back in Austin.....

Why didn't someone warn me it was going to be so damn cold???!!??? I was expecting somewhat mild temps not possible sleet and ice freeze your ass weather! Thankfully there wasn't any ice.

It was nice to sleep in a bit and do things at my leisure with no real schedule or responsibities. Just spent the day doing at little shopping at some of my favorite places...Michaels, Barnes and Noble, JoAnns, Avenue....all places I could go at home but these are somehow different....even a little better. I always enjoy stopping by these places when in town. It's familiar.....

I have one more full day (this trip) to enjoy Austin. My activities will be dependent upon the weather. If it's too cold I don't think I want to be strolling around outside much and I dcan't think of anything at any mall I would need or want. Heck I was in the Lakeline Mall area today and did not stop!

So maybe tomorrow will be downtown Austin and all it has to offer. Afterall, I need to get some pictures to commemorate my trip! Maybe I can even manage to get some pictures of the various Christmas lights as several houses in the neighborhood have decorated.

No comments: