Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sneaky Little Critter....

Willy really wanted to go outside so I let him out on the patio yesterday afternoon....and I could hear his crying (meowing).....then it stopped. I figured he had finally settled down. I looked on the patio but no Willy. I shut the door and looked for him inside. I called his name. No Willy. I decided to check my mail and as I walked down the sidewalk there sits Willy in the grass looking at me.

Two options...he jumped off the balcony or he ran out earlier when I shut the door after UPS left. Thinking about it, it was after the UPS delivery that I last heard him on the patio. The little stink had to have jumped!

Currently he is walking from door to door crying. I told him I didn't think I could trust him unsupervised on the patio but I let him out. I watched him. Next thing I know he is slipping his body under the rail getting ready to jump! I grab him and pull him back, pitch him inside and shut the door. He has now lost his patio priviledges.

Can't believe it's taken two and a half years for him to decide to jump.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got delivery on Christmas???
Sounds like Willy is feeling better. LOL Getting into trouble.