Thursday, December 04, 2008

So Many Projects...

...so little time. As I go over the list in my head of things to do before the end of year, end of next week even, I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I need to finish up my Christmas cards and get them in the mail. I need to mail a package to my brother since it's somewhat time sensitive. I need to get office gifts done--especially since there's only one more week before break. I have a couple other little items to get in the mail to different people. And then there's all the scrapping I want to do for me. And then I think of all the things I want to do over break. At least I already realize that it will be next to impossible to do it all....but at least I can make the effort to put a dent in the list!! Most important is to kick back and relax some.

No comments: