Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lazy Day...

Thus far it's been a lazy day. I've not really done much of anything to speak of other than trying to keep a dying cat calm and comfortable--he just wants to walk around and cry-LOUD. I did think of getting out this morning but the weather is rather nasty and in reality there is nothing I'm looking for or need.

I may possibly do something later if the package I'm expecting by UPS arrives at a decent time. I've even thought of going to candlelight services at one of the area churches. It's been years since I've been to candlelight and never in this town. And I do know the minister of one of the local churches.

I've also thought of all the things I could do tonight to make it a cozy Christmas eve. Things like sipping wine or hot chocolate....baking cookies...watching some of my favorite shows (like Gilmore Girls or House since I have a few seasons of each on DVD)...then there's always watching A Christmas Story on TBS--for 24 hours!.....listening to Christmas music (which I've not really done this year) and reading (heaven knows I have plenty to read)....scrapping favorite things or just catching up on all the things I want to scrap.....so many things I can do....

No comments: