Sunday, December 28, 2008

Willy Update...

If you're following the saga of Willy you'll be sad to hear that he is not doing well at all. He saw another vet on Friday who had a prognosis that was a little better. Despite the glimmer of hope Willy doesn't seem to be buying it. I haven't gotten him to eat anything since Friday night though he will at least still drink.

He disappeared Friday night and was MIA most of Saturday but decided he liked the litter box as a bed. I managed to get him settled in a box with a towel that is currently beside my bed. All he does is sleep (which is okay) and sadly appears to be growing weaker almost by the minute. At the moment I'm doing what I can to keep him comfortable.

On another note, I had a fabulous time hanging and scrapping with Joey last night. I showed up empty handed but no worries as she had plenty of supplies to keep me entertained! I proceeded to see what I could produce from one CTMH paper pack. I made several New Year's card fronts, a few pages and 20 pages for a 6x6 album that I decided will be a reflection of Willy. Now to print pictures and do journaling.

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Sorry that Willy isn't getting any better.

I think I made Calvin sick to his stomach. Yesterday I gave him some tater tots when I stopped at Sonic on the ride home.

Guess who is cleaning up vomit today?