Thursday, December 18, 2008

Plans for the day and random musings....

How'd it get to be Thursday already?? Time moves quickly when you have time off. In the blink of an eye it will be January 2, and I'll be back at work. But no need to think of that right now.

It's almost 9am. and I really should get packed up and get going. It's foggy out and I really want that to burn off before I get on the road though that might not be till noon. I will make one last shopping loop before hitting 71 south. I think a trip to Barnes and Noble is in order to pick up books I saw---or at least jot down titles and authors and possibly pick up scrumptious cupcakes available in their coffee shop. Michaels has their scrap cubes on sale again this week and though I picked one up on Tuesday I keep thinking I may want just one more...

And then there are the random musings running through my head. How I'd love to blink my eyes and have my apartment spotless and orderly. Of course, that will require hard work but I do have the time if I'll just do it! And how I want to be more organized. I need to be more organized. I have high hopes of making that happen but again, it will require some hard work...and discipline. Goals, goals, goals. Oh and I want to scrap.......but things have to be cleaned and organized first. Back to those goals, goals, goals.....


UPDATE>>>>

I have arrived home and just need to get the rest of my things from the car and put them away. I've been going nuts since Monday when I realized I could not find my glasses....and I so hoped they would be on the dining table when I got home. They aren't. So my next idea was to 'retrace my steps' from when I last remember having them which was Sunday. My first call was to Massage Envy and sure enough, I left them there on the counter. Mystery solved. Now I just need to make a run to retrieve them. At least now I don't have to buy a whole new pair!

I enjoyed the time away though I seem to have developed a bit of a cold--lucky me. At least it appears to be mild so hopefully I can shake it before it rages.

Now it's time to get to work on things around here. Pictures later.....

No comments: